HOW I WORK
I know what it’s like to be a busy Mom so I try to make my services accessible and flexible. I want to help women and families lead a healthier life so let’s make my services work for both of us! For example, I love meeting people in person but I’m always available to do phone/Skype sessions instead of in-person or come to your home if you have a new baby. While the 3-session package (outlined below) is the most common, I certainly create individualized sessions depending on each client’s unique needs. Let’s chat about your needs and come up with the plan that works for you.
Three session package: $215
This is the most common way I see clients that are looking to create change in their or their family’s diet. We can always add a session onto the package but I find 3 can be really helpful for creating lasting change.
Session 1 (1.5 hours)
- Review your health/nutritional history in detail as well as your current relationship with food
- Discuss your current health goals and obstacles
- Start a plan for moving forward with at least a few changes to implement before second session
Session 2 (1 hour):
- Review how changes are going and discuss any challenges or discoveries
- Discuss more ideas and research regarding your specific health goals/challenges
- Create a more detailed nutritional/diet plan for moving forward.
- Address potential logistical challenges as well like organizing time for cooking/shopping lists/meal planning/alternative foods, etc.
Session 3 (1 hour):
- Review how things are going
- Discuss possible challenges and ways to meet those challenges
- Make any changes necessary